A complete range of rolled ballscrews with high precision threaded bar available from stock.
- ISOT3-ISOT5-ISOT7 Accuracy class
- Diameter from 12 mm up to 80 mm.
- Lead from 4 mm up to 40 mm.
- Max screw length from 1500 mm up to 7000 mm.
- Flange nut or with threaded end
- Nut assembly with standard backlash, with reduced backlash, with zero backlash, with 4 points-contact light preload and with 2 points- contact preload.
Our mechatronic center equipped with the most advanced machines for high accuracy ballscrew machining, located in SETEC TORINO, allows us to deliver high quality level machined ballscrews according to customer’s drawing.
Our branches in Milano and Bologna, thanks to their local warehouses, are able to supply a cut-to-lenght screw without end machining in just a few days from order.
high precision rolled ballscrews - THOMSON_2007
Image Gallerynot available
- Sliding screws
- Precision linear guideways
- Linear Units
- Linear Actuators
- Lifting Columns
- Planetary gearboxes
- Precision bevel gearboxes
- Servo bevel Gearboxes
- Right Angle-Planetary gearbox
- Brakes and Clutches
- Drives and Controls