A wide range of wrap spring clutches and brakes for high torque transmission in a compact size
- High ratio between torque and size.
- Accurate positioning.
- No slipping.
- Simple control
- Easy installation
- Maintenance free.
- Long life time
- "Standard CB": Suitable for high frequency movements (up to 20/s).
- "Super CB": Improved version of the standard CB.
- "SAC": Solenoid actuated
- "PSI": Entry level version for winding series
- "ACCE / ACCM": Suitable for harsh environments and applications.
- "SP": Stand-alone unit actuated by a solenoid.
- "BIMAC": Good for indexing or high rate cycles.
- "DL": Suitable for packaging and office automation
- "MAC-45": Electromagnetic actuation.
- "BBC-29": Electromagnetic actuation, ball bearing coil support .
- "BDNB/BDCS": Both rotation senses actuation
- "CTS”: Sliding clutch that can be operated as a tensioning device.
Our technical service is available to help you choose the best solution and its sizing based on the required application.
Wrap spring - WRAP_SPRING_CLUTCHES_BRAKES
Image Gallerynot available
- Sliding screws
- Precision linear guideways
- Linear Units
- Linear Actuators
- Lifting Columns
- Planetary gearboxes
- Precision bevel gearboxes
- Servo bevel Gearboxes
- Right Angle-Planetary gearbox
- Brakes and Clutches
- Drives and Controls