ERD WARNER ELECTRIC Series
Complete range of fail-safe brakes:
- Braking Torque from 5 to 300 Nm.
- Easy installation.
- Few moving parts- low maintenance.
- Braking torque in both rotation senses.
- Torque adjustment.
- Manual operation possible.
- Wear compensation
ERX WARNER ELECTRIC Series
The ERX Brake range is a pre-assembled failsafe Electromagnetic brake which is used for parking and emergency braking.
The ERX Brake can be adapted to different application needs in speed, energy or torque, thanks to 3 different friction materials.
Beside the braking main function, the ERX Brake can be chosen with multiple options such as hand-lever release, enclosure protection, detection & redundancy or a combination of those.
Standard detection option, previously mechanical contact technology, is now contactless thanks to the new Warner Electric Sensor “WES”.
- Compact design with torque from 5 to 300Nm
- Single or Double brake version
- Very easy installation
- Single voltage as standard
- For dry use
- Duty cycle : 100% energized
- Indoor application
- IP54 Option
- Non-Stick friction material Han
- “WES” For monitoring of brake state Silent Option
- For quiet use Protection Kit To prevent dust pollution
- Double brake For application where redundancy is required
Our technical service is available to help you choose the best solution and its sizing based on the required application.
Fail-safe brakes - ERD_BRAKES_GB_D
Freni a mancanza di corrente - ERX_BRAKES
Image Gallerynot available
- Sliding screws
- Precision linear guideways
- Linear Units
- Linear Actuators
- Lifting Columns
- Planetary gearboxes
- Precision bevel gearboxes
- Servo bevel Gearboxes
- Right Angle-Planetary gearbox
- Brakes and Clutches
- Drives and Controls