A wide and complete range of electric linear actuators for light industrial applications, for medical, home care, fitness, solar panels and moving vehicles in general.
The actuators have orthogonal drive through worm - worm wheel, or with parallel motor through spur gears.
- Rugged and reliable.
- Many combinations of force / speed for each size.
- Max nominal force from 1 kN to 7 kN.
- Linear speed up to 65 mm / sec.
- Clutch overload protection
- "T" Version featuring Acme screw (self-locking).
- Ballscrew driven S type with integrated brake
- Easy installation and maintenance-free.
- Max stroke 610 mm
- DC and AC motors.
- Standard protection rate IP54, IP65 upon request
- Limit switches, potentiometer, and many other available options
- Specific power supplies and controls
Customized products can be studied for specific applications.
For further information please contact us
Actuators - BROCHURE MOTECK
Linear Actuators - MOTECK Linear Actuators catalogue (31 Mbytes)
Drives and Controls - LAC_Linear Actuator Controller (0.3 MBytes)
- Sliding screws
- Precision linear guideways
- Linear Units
- Linear Actuators
- Lifting Columns
- Planetary gearboxes
- Precision bevel gearboxes
- Servo bevel Gearboxes
- Right Angle-Planetary gearbox
- Brakes and Clutches
- Drives and Controls