A wide and complete range of electric linear actuators for rehab/medical (wheelchairs, personal lifts..), for home care, for maritime, for food industry, and for light industrial applications.
- Electric linear actuator with in-line motor and integrated planetary gearbox.
- Extremely compact.
- Modern and nice design.
- Rugged and reliable.
- Available stainless steel AISI 316 versions.
- Many combinations of force/speed for each size.
- Max nominal force up to 10 kN.
- Max linear speed up to 70 mm/sec.
- Easy installation and maintenance-free.
- Max standard stroke up to 750mm. On request available stroke up to 1200 mm.
- DC motors.
- Max protection rate IP69K.
- Integrated HALL sensors and many other available options.
- Specific power supplies and controls.
- Many available RAL colors.
The compact in-line design and the modern aspect make it widely usable where space-saving is strongly required and where the product is uncovered
Intelligent actuators with integrated controller (icon) enable the use of MODBUS RTU on an RS485 serial communication. One of the industry’s most powerful standards.
The icon options provide everything from easy maintenance, control and installation, to a wide range of customizable settings and feedback that will help tailor the movement solution to your specific needs and application.
Actuators - Concens_Catalogue
Drives and Controls - LAC_Linear Actuator Controller
icon Actuators - Concens_icon_SERIES
- Sliding screws
- Precision linear guideways
- Linear Units
- Linear Actuators
- Lifting Columns
- Planetary gearboxes
- Precision bevel gearboxes
- Servo bevel Gearboxes
- Right Angle-Planetary gearbox
- Brakes and Clutches
- Drives and Controls