WARNER ELECTRIC Clutch and brake modules
Wide range of electromagnetic clutches and brake:
- Clutch activated enabling power.
- Brake activated enabling power (EM) or cutting power (EMR).
- For dry use.
- No wear compensation required.
- Suitable for standard IEC flanges (models EM/EMER).
- Coupling of a pulley or a shaft (models EP/EM/EMER)
"EM VAR01/02/03/04": 5 sizes, Fmax for 4 to 130 Nm ; speed max 3600 rpm, power actuation for 11 to 36 W (according to the sizes);
"EP VAR00": 3 sizes, Fmax for 180 to 970 Nm ; speed max for 1800 to 3600 rpm
Our technical service is available to help you choose the best solution and its sizing based on the required application.
Clutches and Brakes - Combined_clutches_brakes
Image Gallerynot available
- Sliding screws
- Precision linear guideways
- Linear Units
- Linear Actuators
- Lifting Columns
- Planetary gearboxes
- Precision bevel gearboxes
- Servo bevel Gearboxes
- Right Angle-Planetary gearbox
- Brakes and Clutches
- Drives and Controls